Who are you? No, really. Who ARE you?
My name is Dave Rogers. I am on a journey to discover who I really am and I would like to invite you along on this journey. It is a journey to find our strength both within and without. It is a journey to discover the One on whom we can rely upon.
Strength/Reliance is about helping us to recognize who we were made to be and becoming our true selves. It is about the process of struggling with others in our weakness so that in the end, we may build others up to realize their greater potential.
For me, the line between physical and spiritual fitness is increasingly blurred:
- Examining oneself to know and test our limits,
- Endurance to continue through hardships
- Being built up and building up others
- Living one moment at at time to be better than we were before
- Filling our minds and bodies with nourishment
Thanks for stopping by; my hope is that you will be inspired to be a more powerful person in all areas of your life.